🖇·˚ ༘ ┊Rules to requesting stories ! ËŠËŽ

Rules

status: requests are open!
last updated: 1st August 2020

1. I consider requests to be more like suggestions, which means I have the right to decline your request/not write it if it makes me feel uncomfortable. But I will make sure to inform you if I will not be writing your request so that you're not left hanging.

2. Please make your requests very specific to what you want (2-3 sentences at least; briefly explaining what you have in mind. Or at least give me a proper prompt to start with). If else, I might feel discouraged/lost/not know where to start with your request. 

3. Your request should be tailored for short-stories/one-shots (under 5000 words). Full-length multi-chaptered stories are only open for commissions. (as of now I have yet to open my commissions because I wish to release more of my works before I start to charge for paid content.)

4. Genres that I accept: 
• Romance
• Mystery/Thriller
• Fan-Fiction (selective) 
    - I write for Haikyuu/Kpop/Death note/any public figure I am familiar and comfortable writing with. If you are unsure, don't hesitate to ask~
• Horror/Paranormal 
• Crime
• Fantasy Fiction 
• Adventure,
• Sci-Fi
• Poetry
• Young Adult
• Teen-Fiction
• LGBTQ+
• Non-Fiction (selective)
• NSFW requests (selective)

5. Genres/tropes that I don't accept: 
• Requests relating to Stockholm syndrome
• Toxic relationships between main characters 
• Abusive relationships between main characters 
• Non-consensual relationship between main characters 
• Incest
• Degrading a certain community (gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, etc.), 
• Certain NSFW tropes (I'm not banning NSFW requests but I'm pretty selective to which ones I will write and which I will not. For example, underaged public figures). 

5. You can send in PUBLIC requests by simply commenting on this page! Once your request has been completed I will reply to your comment with the link to your completed request.

6. You can send in ANONYMOUS/ PRIVATE requests via my Instagram / Twitter / curiouscat (curiouscat preferred in the case where you do not want to reveal your username to others or myself)

7. When requesting, kindly include the names of the main characters + gender + any required information regarding them. If else, I will make up my own. The same rule applies to Fan-Fiction, inform me their name + where they're from.  
_______

PSA:

- Everything written in my stories is 100% fictional (unless specified) and should NOT be associated with the characters/people in real life without permission from the author. 

- Plagiarism is NOT allowed and if caught, it will be acted upon. Even though I write for fun and treat it as a way to unwind, I don't appreciate it when other people forge my work and repost it onto other websites claiming it as their own. IF you wish to share my work kindly share the link to my website instead of copy and pasting my content. 

- If the work is rated M or NSFW (for mature content) kindly read it at your own risk especially if you are underaged. I will not be held responsible if you take offence to any of the content that falls underneath the rated M category.

_______

Thanks for reaching the end of the page! Happy reading!~


Comments

Popular Posts